NG Advantage is a fast-growing US energy company that is looking for the right professional to join our growing team.
The Maintenance Technician I ensures the safety of our operations, trailers, and customers by performing inspections and repairs of all equipment including natural gas compressors, dryers, gas dispensers, control panels, valves, piping, wiring, electrical system, high-pressure gas systems, pneumatics, offloading stations, and related equipment. This position requires travel to NG Advantage’s customer sites and various equipment training facilities. Night and weekend on-call responsibilities region wide may be required on an assigned 4-week rotation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hands-on maintenance of a high-pressure natural gas compression station, off-loading stations, transportation trailers and related equipment
- Position requires after-hours and on-call responsibilities on a rotating basis once initial training completed
- Regional travel (within several hours drive) is required as necessary using company vehicle
- High School Diploma
- One year experience/training maintaining heavy equipment, industrial compressors, and related equipment
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to read and comprehend equipment manuals and mechanical drawings, wiring, and control diagrams
NG Advantage will provide the appropriate tools and professional training on our equipment.
Full Benefit Package includes:
- Company paid Life, Long Term Disability and Vision insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance including Supplemental Life, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness and Accident
- 401(k) with match
- Generous Combined Time Off
- Annual bonus program